1) What are you working on at the moment?
I’m working on a new set of drawings that I will show at the Frieze Art Fair in London in October.
2) What’s the most over-used word about your work?
3) Which piece of art best describes you?
Probably a Keith Haring painting. I feel like one of his stickmen. Like I’m always running around waving my arms in the air like an idiot.
4) Which literary character do you most identify with?
Hamlet. I’m not good with confrontation.
5) Which one book do you wish you had written and why?
There are lots of books I wish I had written. But I guess if I had written For Whom The Bell Tolls then I’d be pretty pleased with myself.
First posted: Thursday, September 23rd, 2010.