From September 13 to October 1, the Barbican special season ‘Urban Wandering – Film and the London Landscape’ will explore London on film, with a particular focus on the Barbican’s neighbouring boroughs in the East End. As well as showings of A Clockwork Orange, Bronco Bullfrog and Mike Leigh’s Naked, curated highlights include:
- Iain Sinclair on It Always Rains on Sunday
- Chris Petit on Surveillance, London Labyrith and Unrequited Love
- Will Self and Lynsey Hanley on Estate
- Owen Hatherley and Travis Elborough on Ian Nairn
- Ron Peck on Nighthawks
- Patrick Keiller on London
First posted: Sunday, July 21st, 2013.