First posted: Tuesday, October 28th, 2008.There are currently One comment on this post. You can follow all the comments on this post through this RSS feed.
Written by the editors of 3:AM Magazine
The Blue Pavillion / 3:AM Press
Curated by Adam Biles. Listen in.
Latest Additions to 3:AM
- Interviews » The End Times » philosophy of science
- Interviews » Eight questions for Gerald Murnane
- Poetry » Corner of the World
- Reviews » Passed over to a broken machine
- Poetry » A Cross-Dressing Ghost Orchid in Bloom & other poems
- Interviews » The End Times » propositions, analysis and context
- Reviews » Imagine Kafka as Fat!: a review of Where Have You Been? by Michael Hofmann
- Essays » Bukowski and Dick In Bangkok
- Interviews » Interview with Trafika Europe
- Fiction » Words Escape Me
Recent Buzzwords Blog posts