You may know Tom McCarthy as the General Secretary of the International Necronautical Society, a self-styled “semi-fictitious avant-garde network”. You may not know, however, that he is also the author of a very special novel entitled Remainder (Metronome Press) which has just been launched in both Paris and London, and is destined to become — at the very least — a cult classic.
1. “I’m in a Trance” — The Fall
2. “Smash the Individual” — Stewart Home and the Dolphins
3. “Top Cat (Underscore)” — Anonymous (Hannah-Barbera Corporation)
4. “Audio for an Abandoned Tennis Court” — Rod Summers
5. “Satisfaction” — Cat Power
First posted: Sunday, November 6th, 2005.There are currently One comment on this post. You can follow all the comments on this post through this RSS feed.