First posted: Sunday, September 25th, 2011.
Written by the editors of 3:AM Magazine
The Blue Pavillion / 3:AM Press
Curated by Adam Biles. Listen in.
Latest Additions to 3:AM
- Poetry » FREE WITH THIS POETRY PUBLICATION
- Fiction » Fetish Alphabet
- Criticism » Nonfiction » The Body and the Gaze: On Jacques Rancière’s Intervals of Cinema
- Poetry » Performance & other poems
- Nonfiction » Deep subjectivity: immaterial transactions of bodiless data
- Criticism » Nonfiction » beautiful losers
- Criticism » Postmodern Cold War
- Fiction » I’m too sad to tell you about I’m Too Sad to Tell You
- Interviews » no one can jump over his own shadow
- Criticism » Nonfiction » More Than That: Contemporary Complexity in Mathias Énard’s Street of Thieves
Recent Buzzwords Blog posts
- The Missing Links
- top-reads-of-2014 curated by 3:AM’s K. Thomas Kahn
- Why we Quit: Tariq Goddard on Leaving Zero Books
- Novel of the Year?
- The Last Tape Launch & Future of Zero Books
- Hot on the Heels of Lunch
- Lars Iyer and David Winters in conversation: Heffers Bookshop, Cambridge, 30th October